Marvel Snap makes huge change to Featured & Sizzling Places

Featured and Sizzling Places will happen much less steadily and for much less time, decreasing variance in Marvel Snap video games.

Rating up in Marvel Snap requires gamers to assemble the strongest attainable decks, however the recreation contains a number of mechanics that may throw a wrench into even the strongest deck.

These can be places, which might favor sure playing cards or decks based mostly on the bonuses that they supply. So when these places seem extra typically, it could favor sure decks or drawback others.

Featured and Sizzling Places have been controversial due to how they’ll warp the meta of Marvel Snap, so it’s no shock that the developer is addressing that ache level.

The Marvel Snap builders have confirmed main adjustments to Featured and Sizzling Places, as they may seem much less steadily and fewer typically. There may even be fewer new places launched per season.

At the moment, Featured Places seem each Tuesday for 48 hours, and have a 40% probability to look in a given recreation. However, Sizzling Places seem each Saturday for simply 24 hours and have a 60% probability to look.

With this modification, Marvel Snap is splitting the distinction. Featured and Sizzling Places will seem for twenty-four hours and there will probably be a 50% probability that they may seem in a recreation.

FYI, we’re making some adjustments to Featured/Sizzling Places!Each at the moment are 24 hours and have a 50% probability of showing.We’re additionally decreasing new places per season and can begin utilizing present places starting as we speak with Nidavellir.Tell us how you are feeling about this modification!


The response from Marvel Snap gamers was largely constructive, with gamers expressing their reduction that they wouldn’t must craft their decks round these places as typically.

“Superior! Nice adjustments,” one participant responded within the replies.

One other participant mentioned “Positively change! It was irritating not taking part in the deck you need 3 days out of seven! Particularly when it was a restrictive location. Thanks for listening.”

It’s a sentiment that many gamers appeared to agree with, nevertheless many have been disenchanted that the announcement that there will probably be fewer new places every season, with gamers questioning whether or not there can be sufficient new content material coming to maintain the sport recent and interesting.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button